Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snow Plow






Our driveway is getting full of snow again. I plowed it Wednesday and it is getting deep again. Anytime I go to get ready to go outside Oakley runs and gets shoes or boots and her coat. She wants to go out any chance she can get. How can you say no to her cute little face and eagerness to go with me? We bundled her up and went out go get the tractor. She rode on the tractor just fine. She settled right in and just watched out the windows. She sat right behind the seat and didn't make a noise. I would look back at her and she would be playing in some dirt, then with a screwdriver or something, and just enjoying herself. I looked back a little later and she had somehow found a can of starting fluid/ether and got the lid off and was sucking on the top. No wonder she was behaving so well???...JA

1 comment:

Brian and Lindsay said...

That is way cute. I couldn't say no to that face either. I'm glad the snow waited until after we made our trip there!

Old Family Picture

Old Family Picture