Thursday, December 18, 2008

Another day at the office

Here are some pictures from today at work at the sale yard IML http://www.imlivestock.com/. I was thinking about how cold it is today and was comparing in my mind my job to my siblings/in-laws jobs, what did they do today? Marcy-work in the hospital, or maybe you were at the saleyard too?
Zach-office in TF, or basketball at the gym.
Becky/John-no need to mention the California weather, I was there last week and it was much warmer.
Lindsay/Brian-Sportsmans warehouse testing bows and rifles, nice.
Jeff-sorry bro', your still a student, hang in there.
McKenzie-chef school, tasting lots of good food in the kitchen, or cutting hair. Did you tell everyone what I sent you to try last new year? Need some more?

Anyways, today was a bit cold, windy, snowy and wet, but I love my job. Sorry no pics of me, just calves I vaccinated. Enjoy your work wherever it may be, send me a picture., JA



1 comment:

andreamichelle said...

I hate cold weather, and esp. hate working in the cold weather. So I have pity for you...:)

Old Family Picture

Old Family Picture